Monday, October 5, 2009

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Here it is, the final drawing dealing with the idea of line. In this drawing, one-point perspective was the main objective. In one-point perspective all lines converge into one vanishing point. Also in this drawing we were required to use create a surreal environment by placing objects that would not necessarily appear in the space. Can you guess the theme I chose for the surreal portion? This surreal portion contrasts a great amount to the rigidity of the one-point perspective.


I am not sad to see the end of the line drawings. Line drawings tend to feel incomplete. Up next are some drawings using value, as well as some 3d work.

2 comments:

  1. DalĂ­ move over! I like this surrealist drawing, and I don't usually like surrealism. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks cool. I wish I could make it larger. I am having a difficult time seeing all of it. I am a fan of surrealism.

    ReplyDelete